This completely self-contained, pneumatically actuated bench-top vibro peen / micropercussion part marking system features an integrated 7" touch-screen programming panel. Capable of high-speed and very deep marks.
A electromagnetic version (S70) is also available.
- Integrated 7" touch-screen programming panel
- Electro-pneumatic power
- Dot peen / vibro peen / micropercussion marking technology
- Three working modes: high-definition, high-speed or high-depth marking
- Mark all types of metals (including hard metals), plastic and wood
- Mark flat and curved surfaces, even without rotation of the part
- Mark variable alphanumeric text, serial numbers, date and time, logos, drawings, data matrix codes and more
- Connections: Ethernet, USB, RS-232/485 serial, digital I/O opto-isolated 24 VDC
- A variety of punches are available, including: standard 90° angle, 60° angle, 120° angle, Data Matrix, diamond, plastic, wood