This completely self-contained, electric solenoid-actuated bench-top dot peen part marking system features an integrated 7" touch-screen programming panel.
A pneumatically actuated version (S50) is also available for high-speed, deep marking.
- Integrated 7" touch-screen programming panel
- Electromagnetic power
- Dot peen marking technology
- Mark metals, plastic and wood
- Mark flat and curved surfaces, even without rotation of the part
- Mark variable alphanumeric text, serial numbers, date and time, logos, drawings, Data Matrix codes and more
- Connections: Ethernet, USB, RS-232/485 serial, digital I/O opto-isolated 24 VDC
- A variety of punches are available, including: standard 90° angle, 60° angle, 120° angle, Data Matrix, diamond, plastic, wood