InDot dot peen direct part marking systems are compact solutions that are designed for easy integration into production lines and custom stations for permanent, high-volume part marking. With a wide variety of marking windows and controller options available, these highly accurate, reliable systems are ideal for automotive, industrial and commercial marking applications.
- Easily integrated into existing production lines and new turnkey solutions
- Many marking window options, with custom sizes available on request – choose an optimal window for the amount and size of information that needs to be marked
- Several controller options – use the touch-screen, industrial-grade Pryor 4000 controller/integrated controller, or link to a PC using the 'USB' option
- Power options: electric, deep pneumatic
- Straight, angular, circular, and radial marking capability to accommodate a variety of part shapes and sizes
- Permanently mark text, data matrix codes, logos and more
- 2 x RS-232 and Digital I/O (8 In/6 Out) connectivity – optional Ethernet TCP/IP