Laser Marking Systems
Laser Marking Systems offer
a cost-effective method to mark in high-production
applications where variable data, logos and barcodes
are required. Our laser marking systems easily inscribe
materials such as carbide, hardened tool steels and
- Exceptional reliability. Excellent performance with diode life (mtbf) exceeding 50,000 hrs.
- Maintenance free marking with no consumable costs.
- High quality marks on a wide range of materials including metals, alloys and plastic.
- Low operating costs, fiber lasers consume less than 200 watts of power, making our lasers the most efficient on the market.
- Industry leading laser marking software.
- Available in standard and customer engineered Class 1 Enclosures.
- Visible "pilot beam" indicates the marking location for fast and accurate setups.
- Robut, easy to use control-panel features high quality start/stop/focus finder push buttons with buit- in emergency stop and key-switch safety interlock.
||10% to 100%
|Pulse Duration @ 20 KHz
||4, 8, 14, 20, 30, 50, 100 & 200ns
||20 KHz to 100 KHz
||20 KHz to 200 KHz
||1.6 KHz to 1000 KHz
||50 KHz to 200 KHz
|Long-Term Power Stability
||0 to 42 C°
||Active Air Cooling
||3m Pigtail with 8mm collimator/isolator
||Less than 200W - 110 or 220 VAC
to top of page]